The following doctrinal statements summarize what we at Tahlee Ministries Inc. have agreed to believe.
We believe in
- the Holy Scriptures as originally given to be divinely inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the Cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory as Lord and Judge;
- the universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the Fall, rendering people subject to God’s wrath and condemnation;
- redemption through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit as absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful people and salvation is by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone;
- the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells Christians, enabling them to live godly lives and gifting them for ministry;
- the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation;
- the spiritual unity in our Lord Jesus Christ of believers who comprise the Church which is His Body.