Shipping rates are the rates that the company mainly charges on their customer. This is in addition to the price of the products that they order. The shipping rates are mainly combined with the customer’s order at the time of checkout.
Different types of shipping rates to know about
Below are some of the different types of อัตราค่าส่ง which one must take into account:
- Flat shipping rates are the particular shipping amounts which the shipping company mainly charges the customer based on their order. The main benefit of this type of shipping rate is that the shipping has control over what the customer is being charged at checkout.
- General rates mainly impose the flat rate shipping cost irrespective of what is there in the cart.
- The flat shipping rate can be convertedto the free shipping rate by fixing the shipping cost to $0.
- The calculated shipping rates are the type of shipping costs that are mainly provided by some of the shipping carriers which someone mainly adds to their store. When the customer mainly does the checkout, their cart information is being sent to the shipping carrier or app. The carrier will mainly return what the customer must be charged for shipping.
The procedure for calculating the shipping rate
Different shipping carriers mainly use any of the following at the time of determining how much to charge for the shipping:
- The origin of shipping
- The destination of shipping
- The weight of the shipment to be shipped
- The worth of the shipment
- The exact dimensions of the shipment box
- The dimensional weight
- The speed of delivery
Some of the advanced carrier apps will calculate the shipping rate automatically.
These are some of the important facts to know about shipping rates.